Monday 26 July 2010

2 new paintings

The two new paintings, 'Sweets for my sweet' and 'Summer sundae' are now on sale at the Tallantyre Gallery in Morpeth, Northumberland. I have really enjoyed these two paintings as they both offered some interesting challenges. The clear wrappers around the sticks of rock were particularly fun as was the shiny surface of the cherries. I am now starting my next painting which is a little more on the 'traditional' side, so when it is completed I will upload it immediately.

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the new paintings Nick! I'm delighted you've taken the plunge to go it alone, I'm sure you will have a great future ahead of you as a full time artist... welcome to the game :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Michelle, I hope that when the ball starts rolling that it never stops!

    ReplyDelete